- Cenforce Professional 100mg belongs to the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors class. Erectile dysfunction is treated using this drug, and its effects are manifested by increased blood flow to the penile area.
BENEFITS OF CENFORCE PROFESSIONAL TABLET IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- PDE5 inhibitors, such as Cenforce Professional Tablet, are a type of drug that works by relaxing the blood vessels in the male reproductive system. When sexually stimulated, blood flows into the penis and causes an erection.
- This medicine will only help you get an erection if you’re sexually stimulated. It only works if you consume it at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. If you also take nitrate-containing medications, this one isn’t for you.
CENFORCE (PROFESSIONAL TABLETS) SIDE EFFECTS
- Most side effects are minor and will go away as your body adjusts to the medication.
- Burning in the body parts
- Vision is hazy
- Muscle ache
- Rash on the stomach
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for the dosage and duration of the drug.
- Take it all in at once.
- Rather, keep the tablet under your tongue.
- You can take Cenforce Tablet with or without food.
- However, it’s best to take it simultaneously every day.
CENFORCE ( PROFESSIONAL TABLET) IN ACTION
Cenforce Professional Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by allowing more blood to flow into your penis during sexual stimulation by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. It helps create and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CENFORCE (PROFESSIONAL TABLET) IS NOT TAKEN ON TIME?
Take Tablet as soon as you remember if you miss a dose. However, omit the missing dose and return to your routine if your next dose is approaching. Take no more than two doses at once.
- You should not consume Tablet with alcohol.
- There is no information on whether or not Cenforce Professional Tablet should be used during pregnancy. Please consult a physician.
- There is no information on how nurses can use Cenforce Professional Tablet. Please consult a physician. Ladies should not use this Tablet.
- Cenforce Professional Tablet is safe for patients with renal disease.
- The Cenforce Professional 100mg Tablet dosage does not need to be changed.
- Get in touch with your known doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.
- If it is not tolerated well, a dose reduction needs to be considered.
- Cenforce Professional Tablet may reduce awareness, impair vision, or make you sleepy and dizzy when driving.
- You should take Cenforce Professional Tablet with caution in patients with severe liver illness.
- Its dosage may need to be adjusted. Please seek medical advice.
- There is insufficient information on the use of Cenforce Professional 100mg Tablet in individuals with severe liver disease.