Fildena Professional 100 mg
What is Fildena Professional 100 mg?
Fildena Professional 100 mg capsules from Fortune Healthcare are used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in sexless men. On rare occasions, the medication is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
It is vital to recognize the significance of an experienced manufacturer in the commercial world. The ordinary person is apprehensive to trust the medicine of a new company. Fildena Professional 100 Mg is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Ltd using the same logic. Antidepressants, sexual medications, and a range of other treatments are all manufactured by this pharmaceutical powerhouse. Fortune Healthcare has played a vital role in propelling India to the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fildena Professional 100 Mg does not require cold storage or air conditioning.
- The ideal temperature for storing medicine at room temperature is between 15 and 40 degrees Celsius.
- Despite being enclosed in closed wrappers, the goods may be discarded. Sunlight and moisture are two elements that can cause the medication to react. Too much intense light on medicine can cause it to lose its bonds.
- The best place to keep the medicine is somewhere clean, dry, and dimly lit.
- The medicine should be kept out of the reach of children and animals.
What are the uses of the Fildena Professional 100 Mg?
- The success of the medicine in treating erectile dysfunction across continents, countries, and oceans has earned it worldwide recognition. Given the rate at which the ED disorder is expanding, it is a foregone conclusion that two out of every five men will be ED patients over the next decade.
- While treating the ED, it aids in the therapy of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In these situations, the blood pressure in the arteries is higher than normal.
How to take the Fildena Professional 100 Mg?
- The medication is administered like any other water-soluble pill.
- 1 or 12 glasses of room temperature water with a pill of the prescription
- Avoid eating a big meal, smoking, or drinking alcoholic beverages while taking the tablets. The intensity of the body’s reaction is reduced as a result, making it less effective.
How Fildena Professional 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) works?
- To properly appreciate how medicine works to assist us in overcoming ED, we must first treat the underlying issue.
- It is the blood that rushes into our penis during stimulation that causes it to become erect, not sexual pleasure.
- The penis will be unable to become erect if the blood supply to it is disturbed.
- Our blood supply is clogged when medications like Fildena Professional 100mg enter our body. The main purpose of stimulation is to ensure a smooth flow of blood throughout the body, especially in the penis.
- As the lower pelvic muscle relaxes, the blood vessels in the penis enlarge to accommodate the blood.
- As a result, the amount of PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) in the body is reduced. As a result, a full erection can be obtained, which lasts long after sex.
- Headaches with warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest, as well as a stuffy nose
- Stomach aches, nausea, diarrhea, and memory problems
- Back pain
- A loss of ability to tell the difference between green and blue
- Dizziness, ringing in the ears, and hearing loss
Warning and Precautions
- Get a medical exam to see if you’re an ED patient or if it’s just a fleeting thought caused by a few non-erection episodes. The penis may not erect for a variety of causes, including emotional variables like sorrow, a lack of sexual drive, or damage.
- If you’ve been taking another medication for a different illness, you should stop taking it first before starting Fildena Professional 100 Mg.
- Get away from substances that are addicting, such as marijuana, tobacco, or alcohol.
- These pills counteract the reaction that occurs in the body as a result of anti-ED drugs. As a result, the drug’s effectiveness in erecting the penis is reduced.
- Fildena 25mg
- Fildena 50mg
- Fildena 100mg
- Fildena 120mg
- Fildena 150mg
- Fildena CT
- Fildena XXX
- Fildena Double
- Fildena Super Active
- Super Fildena