P Force Fort 150 (Sildenafil 150 mg) : An Overview
- P-force fort (P Force Fort 150 mg) is a generic medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction or high blood pressure.
- Learn about Sildenafil, its reviews, side effects, price, dosage, how it works, how long does it last, side effects, dosage, substitutes, and precautions.
- Within 15 days, we will deliver your order to your doorstep. Fildena 150 mg Tablet is also available in stock for the same indications.
P Force Fort 150mg – What Is It?
- Those who have trouble maintaining their erections are treated with Sildenafil, which is a popular drug. PDE-5 inhibitors are a group of medications that help many men overcome impotence.
- Physical and psychological factors contribute to this condition, including diabetes, neurological disorders, circulatory problems, and urological conditions.
- In addition to inhibiting PDE-5 proteins, P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate) allows cGMP to accumulate and prolong its activity by preventing its degradation.
- Therefore, men are able to improve blood flow into their penile areas and have better erections.
When should P Force Fort be prescribed?
- This drug is contraindicated in patients using organic nitrates and in patients who are hypersensitive to it.
The first oral treatment for male impotence is P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate).
- By using this medication, it is possible to achieve and maintain erections.
- Viagra is contraindicated in patients taking organic nitrates and in those hypersensitive to the drug or its components, as well as in those who do not have impotence difficulties.
P-Force Fort 150mg: How Does It Work?
- As long as Sildenafil Citrate tablets 150 mg are taken for acts, the erection lasts. During coitus, a specific chemical substance – PDE-5 – is produced in the male body, which narrows the blood vessels and relaxes the penis.
- As a result of research conducted by several scientific institutes, P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate) prevents the production of that substance, resulting in a stronger and longer lasting erection.
- Furthermore, this agent produces oxytocin, which is a hormone associated with romantic feelings. The Tablet form of the remedy works in a similar manner to other types of Viagra.
- As a result of this cause, the smooth muscle of the penis is relaxed, thereby expanding the vessels, resulting in active blood circulation.
What is the best way to use P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate 150 mg)?
- It is common for men suffering from sexual problems to take 50 mg of the main element on a daily basis.
- On the other hand, if a doctor recommends it, the dosage can be doubled to 100 mg.
- Grapefruit juice can make this medication less effective, so avoid it if possible.
- You should use a P Force Fort according to your medical condition and if you are taking any other medications that may interact with it.
The Side Effects Of P-Force Fort 150mg:
The following list does not include all possible side effects. In the event that you experience any adverse reactions to the medication, please inform your physician.
- Skin redness can be attributed to an increase in blood circulation
- Having a headache
- Impairment of vision (increased sensitivity to bright light, blurred vision, etc.)
- Heart rate is high
- Nasal congestion
- Heart attack
- Abnormalities of the heart
- A dangerous rise in blood pressure
- Stomach pain
- Diarrhea with facial flushing
Dosage of P-Force Fort 150mg:
- A dose of 50 mg is recommended for most subjects about one hour prior to sexual activity, as needed.
- Nevertheless, it is recommended that P-Force Fort be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours prior to physical activity.
- One dose per day is the maximum frequency selected.
- The recommended dose may be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg depending on effectiveness and tolerability.
Precautions to be taken prior to using P Force Fort:
- Warning: Drinking alcohol
Blood pressure may be reduced if P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate) is taken with alcohol.
- Pregnancy PROBABLY SAFE
According to animal knowledge, there is no adverse effect on the fetus. There are, however, only a few individual studies available. Consult your physician for further information.
It is likely that Sildenafil Citrate is safe to use during lactation. Based on limited individual data, the drug does not appear to pose a significant risk to the infant.
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness, or changes in your vision while taking p-force fort (Sildenafil Citrate). Make sure your concept is clear before driving.
- Kidney SAFE
It is safe to use Sildenafil Citrate in patients who have kidney disease. Sildenafil Citrate should not be dose modified.
However, if any underlying kidney condition needs to be known, please inform your physician. If the medication is not well tolerated, the dose may be lowered.
In cases of severe liver disease, sildenafil citrate should be used with caution. A dose adjustment may be necessary for P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate).
It is recommended that you should consult your Primary Healthcare Physician for more information.
In patients with severe liver disease, there is limited information available on the use of Sildenafil Citrate.
P-Force Fort 150mg Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q:What is the P Force Fort 150mg tablet?
The active ingredient in P-Force Fort 150mg is sildenafil citrate, a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) that targets cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). As a treatment for male impotence and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), it is administered orally.
Q:What is the best time to take a 150mg P Force Fort tablet?
In order to treat erectile dysfunction and PAH, P Force Fort 150mg tablets are used. P Force Fort 150 mg tablet should be taken 30 – 40 minutes before sexual activity.
Q:P Force Fort 150mg tablet’s mechanism of action? How does it work?
In P Force Fort 150mg tablets, the active ingredient is sildenafil citrate, which is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). As the tablet increases blood flow to the penis, you are able to achieve a harder and firmer erection when sexually stimulated.
When sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released in the corpus cavernosum, resulting in erections. By activating the enzyme guanylate cyclase, nitric oxide increases the level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the body, resulting in a relaxation of the smooth muscle in the penis, which improves blood flow.
Q:Do you know the best way to take 150mg of P Force Fort?
As directed by your physician, take P Force Fort 150mg tablet as prescribed. According to the severity of the medically diagnosed condition, the dosage strength and duration will vary. Take the P Force Fort 150mg tablet 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity and swallow it completely with water.
Q:For how long does the effect of the P Force Fort 150mg tablet last?
It takes about four hours for the effects of P Force Fort 150mg tablet to take effect. A long period of time may be necessary for the drug to take effect after consuming fatty foods. There should be no more than one tablet taken per day.
Q:Is there a common side effect associated with P Force Fort 150mg?
There is not an exhaustive list of side effects caused by P Force Fort 150mg tablet. Nonetheless, if you have any concerns or if the side effects are severe, you should contact your doctor.
- Urine with blood
- Arm and foot burning sensation
- Hazy vision
- A prolonged, painful erection.
Q:Can I take P Force Fort 150mg tablet while taking kidney medication?
P Force Fort 150mg tablets are safe for patients with kidney disease. Your doctor should be informed about your medication and the severity of your disease; if the medication is not tolerated well, the dosage may need to be changed. Therefore, dosage levels do not need to be adjusted.
Q:Can I take P Force Fort 150mg tablet while on liver disease medication?
P Force Fort 150 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dosage adjustments may be required. You have to discuss any medication you are taking with your doctor before taking it.
Q:What precautions should I take when taking P Force Fort 150 Mg?
- Alcohol – P Force Fort 150mg tablet taken with alcohol may lower blood pressure due to the Sildenafil component, which causes dizziness.
- Pregnancy – P Force Fort 150 Mg should not be taken by pregnant women.
- Lactation – It is not recommended that P Force Fort 150 Mg be administered to breastfeeding women.
- Driving – When driving, P Force Fort 150 mg tablet may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision. It is generally safe to avoid driving while taking P Force Fort 150mg tablets.
Q:What are the storage instructions for the P Force Fort 150 mg tablets?
- It is recommended that P Force Fort 150mg tablets be stored between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- Heat, light, and moisture render the drug ineffective.
- Therefore, it is advisable to store P Force Fort 150 mg tablet in a cool, dark environment.
- Tablets that have expired should be discarded.
- Check the expiration dates of the tablets before using them.
Q:How many strengths are available in P Force Fort 150mg tablet?
- P Force Extra Super
- P Force Fort 150 Mg
- Super P Force Tablet
Q:What medications will affect the P Force Fort 150 mg tablet?
P Force Fort 150mg tablet is available only by prescription.
The use of any medication should be discussed with your physician prior to taking it.
There may be some interactions between P-Force Fort 150 mg and certain prescription and over-the-counter medications.
Riociguat, Atazanavir, Lansoprazole, and Clarithromycin have been known to interact with P-Force Fort 150 mg tablets.
Q:Is it harmful to take P Force Fort 15mg tablets every day?
If your doctor has prescribed P Force Fort 150 mg tablet, it is safe to take daily. However, if you suffer from ED or male impotence, Sildenafil citrate is the best option.
Q:Tadalafil 150mg tablet versus P-Force Fort 150mg tablet: Which is Better?
PDE5 inhibitors such as Tadalafil and P Force Fort 150 mg tablets are used for the treatment of impotence.
In comparison to Sildenafil, the active ingredient in P Force Fort 150mg, Tadalafil can provide penile hardness for an extended period, lasting up to 18 hours as opposed to Sildenafil, which can only last four to six hours.
Q:P-Force Fort 150mg tablet: how long should I take it?
Take P Force Fort 150mg tablet as directed by your physician. Tell your doctor if you wish to discontinue the medication after the prescribed period has expired.
Q:What may happen if I forget to take P-Force Fort 150mg tablets?
- It is uncommon to miss a dose since only basic medicines require it.
- In case that you miss a dose, take it as soon as you recall it and no later than one hour prior to sexual activity.
- Skip the next dose if it is approaching the time for the next dose.
- Be careful not to overdo it.
Q:How does P-Force Fort 150mg overdose affect the body?
In case that you suspect you have overdosed on P Force Fort 150mg tablet, you should seek medical attention or contact your doctor.
This may result in painful erections and permanent damage to the penis.
Q:Is there a specific time frame for P-Force Fort to kick in?
In most cases, Sildenafil Citrate begins to work within 30 minutes. The effects of the medicine usually last for about three to four hours.
Q:How can I purchase P-Force Fort ?
TrustedMedsWorld offers P-Force Fort 150 at the lowest price and best quality.
Why Buy P Force Fort 150mg Tablet From TrustedMedsWorld?
- Our prescription medications are sold at a low price. Every prescription is accompanied by a free medical consultation.
- Keeping your information confidential has always been our top priority.
- TrustedMedsWorld will deliver your medicines directly to your given address, so you will not have to wait in long lines at the pharmacy.
- We sell only authentic P Force Fort 150 mg, manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd. All medications purchased from TrustedMedsWorld are dispensed by a licensed Indian pharmacist.