Table of Contents
What is Poxet 30 mg?
- A common sexual complaint among men is premature ejaculation. The problem affects approximately one in three men.
- The term premature ejaculation refers to a situation in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like.
- In spite of minimal stimulation, it is an uncontrolled ejaculation that may occur before, during, or shortly after penetration.
- Despite the fact that men may feel ashamed about this problem, there are treatment options available.
- This sexual problem may be improved through counseling, sexual techniques, medications or a combination of these.
- A medication known as Poxet 30 can assist in the treatment of premature ejaculation. The active ingredient in this product is 30 mg of Dapoxetine.
- The antidepressant drug Dapoxetine has been found to be effective in treating premature ejaculation. As a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, this medication increases serotonin levels in the body. Ejaculation is difficult to control when serotonin levels are low.
- The drug increases serotonin levels and activity as well as ejaculation time to improve control over ejaculation.
Manufacturer of Poxet 30 mg
- Poxet 30mg is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd.
POXET 30 MG Dosage
- Dapoxetine is recommended at a dose of 30 mg. The dose may be adjusted based on the patient’s response and tolerance.
- One to three hours prior to an anticipated sexual activity, a tablet of Poxet must be consumed orally. In order to avoid the bitter taste of the tablet, the tablet must be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- You may take Poxet 30 with or without food. There is no need to take this medicine more than once every 24 hours. The product should not be used on a daily basis.
- Poxet should only be used by men 18 to 64 years of age.
POXET 30 MG Contraindications
Patients with known allergies to Dapoxetine or any of the tablet’s inactive ingredients should not take Poxet 30 Mg.
- Patients with the following medical conditions should not take this medication:
- Heart problems such as heart failure, angina, and problems with the heart valves
- Heart attack history
- Fainting history
- Bipolar disorder, mania, hypomania, and severe depression in the past
- Psychiatric problems such as schizophrenia
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
- Severe kidney impairment
- Moderate to severe liver impairment
- Poxet should not be administered to patients who are taking the following medications:
- Recreational drugs
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- SNRI and SSRI antidepressants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- St. John’s wort
- Triptans for migraine
Poxet 30 Mg Side effects
Each individual will react differently to Poxet. As a result of using Poxet, the following side effects may occur:
- About one out of ten people experience these side effects:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Sickness, sweating, and confusion can also be signs of fainting
Poxet may cause a decrease in blood pressure which may lead to dizziness or fainting.
By taking the tablet with a glass of water and standing slowly after long periods of sitting or lying, these side effects may be avoided.
In the event that symptoms begin to appear, sit or lie down until the symptoms have passed. If you are dehydrated, you should not take the drug.
- Poxet must be stopped immediately and medical attention sought if these symptoms occur:
- Faints when standing up
- Changes in mood
- Thoughts of suicide or harming one’s self
- In addition to these side effects, Poxet 30 Mg may also cause:
- Anxiety, agitation, irritability
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- Reduced libido
- Feeling tired or sleepy
- Nasal congestion
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Rare side effects of Poxet 30 Mg:
- Suddenly falling asleep
- Need to empty the bowels urgently.
- Dizziness after exertion
Warnings and Precautions
While taking this medication, drivers must avoid driving, operating hazardous machinery or performing unsafe tasks until it is known how the drug reacts with the body or how it affects performance.
- Patients with the following medical conditions should use Poxet 30 Mg with caution:
- Mild to moderate kidney impairment
- Mild liver impairment
- History of low blood pressure
- Erectile dysfunction
- History of bleeding disorder or clotting problems
- Having high eye pressure or at risk of having high eye pressure
- Diarrhea, vomiting, excessive sweating, and other causes of dehydration
- The following medications may interact with Poxet 30 Mg. There must be caution taken:
- Blood thinners such as warfarin
- Blood pressure and chest pain medications such as alpha-blockers and nitrates
- Some antifungals
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Some HIV medications
- Some antibiotics
- Medicines for mental health problems
Poxet 30 Mg and Alcohol
- Poxet 30 mg shouldn’t be taken with alcohol, as it can worsen side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. In addition to fainting, other side effects may also increase injury risk.
Poxet 30 Mg and Grapefruit
- Dapoxetine may be affected by grapefruit juice and grapefruit as it may affect absorption and clearance.
Q: Can I take Dapoxetine along with Sildenafil?
- The combination of Dapoxetine and sildenafil can reduce your circulatory strain, which may occur while you are standing up. Prior to taking these two medications together, consult your primary care physician.
Q: Does Dapoxetine seem Safe?
- The medication is safe when used as directed by your primary care physician for the prescribed period of time.
Q: Can I take Dapoxetine along with Tadalafil?
- When taken with tadalafil, Dapoxetine can reduce the stress placed on the circulatory system. Before taking these two medications together, consult your Healthcare Provider for your doubts.