Silditop 100 mg Product Information
Silditop contains Sildenafil, an FDA-approved medicine used to treat sexual dysfunction in men. Since its introduction in 1998, it has become the most common treatment for erectile dysfunction disorders.
Manufacturer of Silditop 100 mg is Healing Pharma.
Silditop 100 mg uses
A tablet of Silditop 100 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
How does Silditop 100 mg work?
With Relaxing the muscles in the walls of blood vessels, Sildenafil improves the flow of blood to specific areas of the body.
Viagra, sold as Sildenafil, is a medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Additionally, it is also used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension and increasing exercise capacity in both men and women. It is possible to purchase Silditop 100 online with a credit card from online pharmacies.
It is a member of the PDE5 inhibitor family of medicines. The protein guanylate cyclase is activated by nitrogen oxide, resulting in cyclic GMP, or cGMP. To fully understand how the drug works, it is essential to first understand how erections occur physiologically. The cavernous corpus body of the penis produces nitrogen oxide in response to sexual stimulation.
By activating the guanylate cycle enzyme, nitrogen oxide produces cyclic GMP, or cGMP. The cyclic GMP interacts with the smooth muscles of the cavern, causing them to relax.
Indications for Silditop 100 mg
It is recommended that Silditop be taken orally, with or without food. In the case of a high-fat man, Silditop may not function as quickly.
The effects of Silditop are most noticeable between 30 and 120 minutes after taking the tablets. In the event of sexual stimulation, Silditop may assist you in obtaining an erection. It is not possible to obtain an erection by taking medication. Don’t exceed the recommended dose and do not take more than once daily, unless directed otherwise by your physician.
Silditop 100 mg dosage
- Missed Dose
You can take the missed dosage as soon as you remember it. A missed dose may occur if the next planned dosage is approaching. A brief injection regimen is appropriate in situations such as pulmonary hypertension.
The healthcare consulatant should be contacted as soon as possible if an overdose is suspected. In the event of a severe overdose, emergency medical assistance may be required.
Silditop 100 mg contraindications
This drug is contraindicated in the following conditions. Consult your Primary Healthcare Consultant if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Cancer of the lymphoid tissue
- Blood cancer
- Sickle cell disease
- Pigmented retinopathy
- Loss of hearing
- High blood pressure that is uncontrolled
- heart attack
- Angina, a sudden worsening of heart-related chest pain
- A narrowing of the aortic valve
- Cardiomyopathy with hypertrophy
- An irregular heartbeat that poses a life-threatening risk
- A chronic heart condition
- low blood pressure
- liver problems
- severe renal impairment
- Peyronie’s disease
- An erection with a bent penis
- Formation of fibrous tissue in the penis
- Esophageal obstructions
- Autonomic nervous system insufficiency
- Sudden loss of vision caused by a decrease in blood supply to the optic nerve
- Inflammation of the pulmonary vena cava
- Dystrophic retinal hereditary
Silditop 100 mg Side Effects
- Bloody Nose
- Sleep Deprivation
- Urine which is bloody and cloudy
Silditop 100 mg Tablet Special Precautions and Warnings
Consult your physician before using It. You should inform immediately your doctor in case you have high blood pressure, kidney or liver problems, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or physical defects in your penis. Fill out the consultation form completely if you purchase Silditop 50mg or 100mg from TrustedMedsWorld.
Silditop 100 mg Storage Instructions
It is recommended that pills be stored at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. If the package insert does not specify otherwise, do not freeze the medication. Ensure that medications are kept out of the reach of children and pets.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while taking Silditop 100mg Tablet.
- There is not much information available regarding the use of Silditop 100mg Tablet during pregnancy. You should consult your physician. Breastfeeding is a viable option.
- There is no information available for the use of Silditop 100mg Tablet during breastfeeding. Consult your physician.
- Silditop100mg Tablet should not be taken by women.
- Silditop100mg Tablet may impair your consciousness, impair your vision, or make you feel tired and dizzy while driving. You should not take this medicine in case you experience any of these symptoms.
- It is suitable for those with renal disorders to take Silditop100mg Tablet. Silditop 100mg Tablet dose does not need to be changed.
- If you have any underlying renal disorders, please consult your physician. If the drug is not well tolerated, the dose may be reduced.
- In the case of severe liver disease, Silditop 100mg Tablet should be used with caution. It may be important to adjust the dosage of Silditop100mg Tablet.
The use of Silditop 100mg Tablet in individuals with severe liver disease is not well documented.
The Silditop 100mg Tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is recommended to take it one hour before sexual contact. It is recommended that you take pills between 30 minutes and four hours before sexual activity.
It is not recommended to take dose more than one dosage per day.
In the event that your erection lasts more than four hours after sexual interaction, you should seek medical attention.
Silditop100mg Tablet should not be used if you have previously taken nitrates (medicines used to treat angina or chest pain).
In the last three months, if you have had a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure, you should not consume it.
Q: How long does it take for Silditop 100mg Tablet to work?
The time it takes for Silditop 100mg Tablet to take effect differs person to person, but usually takes between 30-45 minutes and an hour for most people. Silditop 100mg Tablet may take longer to work after a large meal, and its effects may last for three to four hours.
Q: Is Silditop 100mg Tablet available without a prescription?
Silditop 100mg Tablet is a prescription medication. As a result, you will need to obtain one from your physician, and your physician will only prescribe one if they believe it will be of benefit to you.
Q: Is it possible to take Silditop 100mg Tablet at any time?
It is not recommended to take Silditop 100mg Tablet more than once a day. The quantity and severity of side effects may increase if you consume more Silditop 100mg Tablet than is recommended. Flushing, headaches, muscle discomfort, stomach upset, allergic reactions, and vision changes such as decreased vision are among the side effects of this medication. In the event that Silditop100mg Tablet does not help you obtain an erection to last long enough for you to complete your sexual intercourse, you should consult your physician.
Q: When should Silditop 100mg Tablet be taken?
The Silditop 100mg Tablet should be taken about an hour before sexual activity. Drink a glass of water with the pill. If you feel that Silditop100mg Tablet’s effect is too strong or insufficient, please inform your physician.