Table of Contents
AN INTRODUCTION OF TADALIS SX 20 MG
Tadalis SX 20 MG contains Tadalafil, which belongs to a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase inhibitors type 5. As well as treating erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH), this medication is used to treat pulmonary arterial Hypertension in adult men. Patients can achieve a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity with the help of this medicine. By relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, blood can flow into the penis.
Women should not take this medication. Children and adolescents under or below the age of 18 should not use Tadalis SX 20 Mg Ajanta Pharma. This medication’s most common side effects are headaches, muscle pain, and rashes. You should not take this medicine if you have severe heart, liver, or low blood pressure problems. Driving or drinking alcohol should not be done while taking this medicine because it may cause dizziness.
USES OF TADALIS SX 20 MG
- The treatment of adult men suffering from erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH)
- Managing pulmonary arterial Hypertension
HOW TADALIS SX 20 MG WORKS
Tadalis SX 20MG facilitates blood flow into the penis by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis.
Following your doctor’s instructions, take this medicine as prescribed. Take it whole and swallow it. Taking it with or without food is not a matter of concern; you can decide that.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TADALIS SX 20 MG
- Allergic reactions like rashes
- Chest pain
- Sudden loss of vision
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Pain in arms and legs
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- memory loss
- swelling of the eyelids
- red eyes
- Decrease or loss of hearing
- penile bleeding
- Semen with blood and increased sweating
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS?
Don’t eat rich or spicy foods, and stick to simple, normal meals.
Use a hot or cold water bag and place it on your head. Rest in a quiet, dark area. It is suggested that you drink Hot tea or coffee for refreshment.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
- Unless necessary, Tadalis SX 20 MG should not be used by pregnant women. Consult or Visit your physician regarding the risks and benefits of this procedure.
- The use of Tadalis SX 20MG is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding. Consult or Visit your physician’s clinic regarding the risks and benefits of this procedure.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES
- Avoid driving or operating machines when taking this medication, as it may cause dizziness.
- Alcohol consumption during treatment with Tadalis SX 20 MG is not recommended due to the possibility of dizziness.
- Patients with active kidney disease should use Tadalis SX 20 MG with caution. You should seek the advice or consultation of your Healthcare physician.
- It is recommended that patients who are suffering from liver dysfunction or active liver disease use Tadalis SX 20 MG with caution. If you require medical advice, contact your physician.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Tadalafil, you should not take it.
- If you suffer from serious heart disease or have recently suffered a heart attack, you should not take Tadalis SX 20MG. Instead, you should seek advice or Visit your Healthcare physician.
You should inform your doctor if you have had any Diseases or Symptoms:
- Low blood pressure or an uncontrolled high blood pressure
- The disease of sickle cell anemia
- Myeloma (bone marrow cancer)
- Blood cancer (leukemia)
- Penis deformations
Consult your physician if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including those obtained without a prescription,
- Alpha-blockers which are used to treat Hypertension or high blood pressure, or symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Riociguat (a drug that is used to treat pulmonary arterial Hypertension)
- 5 – alpha-reductase inhibitor
- Ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Inhibitors of proteases (used to treat HIV or AIDS)
- Treatment of seizures with phenobarbital, phenytoin, and carbamazepine
- Itraconazole, rifampicin, erythromycin, or clarithromycin
- Other treatments or medications for erectile dysfunction
- Keep away from children and store below 20-25°C.
Q) How safe is it to take Tadalis SX?
ANS:- If prescribed by a physician, it is safe. However, for safety purposes, It is recommended that you consult your physician before taking this medication.
Q) What is the effect of Tadalis SX 20 mg on fertility?
ANS:- Unfortunately, no. Fertility is not affected by it. Likewise, the drug tadalafil works by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels and does not affect fertility in any way.
Q) What does Tadalis SX 20 mg do?
ANS:- As well as treating erection problems (erectile dysfunction) and benign prostate enlargement symptoms, it is also prescribed for the treatment of pulmonary Hypertension.