Tadasoft 40 Mg (Tadalafil) – An Introduction, Dosage Information, Side Effects, Drug Interactions
What Is The Generic Name For Tadasoft?
There’s a generic version of Tadasoft called Tadalafil
What is the equivalent brand in the USA to Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil)?
Cialis 40 is the brand is equivalent to Tadasoft 40.
A few words about Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil):
With Tadasoft-40 mg, you can treat erectile dysfunction in men with Tadalafil. Online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and pharmacies carry Tadasoft 40 mg on prescription.
The manufacturer is:
Sunrise Remedies, India, makes Tadasoft 40 mg and is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
The strength is:
The active ingredient in Tadasoft 40 mg is Tadalafil 40 mg. Any leading drugstores, online pharmacies, and medical supply stores carry this in various strengths and substitutes.
The dosage form is:
The tablet form.
Uses of Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil):
Tadasoft 40mg Uses:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign prostate hyperplasia
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil) Works?
By relaxing the muscles in the penile blood vessels of the penis, Tadalafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) contributes to the increase in blood flow of veins to the penis, thereby treating erectile dysfunction in men. As well as treating hypertension in the lungs also helps ease blood flow into the lungs by relaxing the vessels that transport blood to the lungs.
You should know the following before taking Tadasoft-40 mg tablets:-
You should ensure the following:
- There is no allergy to Tadalafil in you
- You don’t drink
- Your doctor needs to know about your medical history, like pre-existing diseases, surgeries, diet habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc.
- You should avoid these things while taking Tadasoft-40 mg (Tadalafil):
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Don’t smoke
- Don’t eat junk food or high-fat stuff
- Don’t take medicines without a prescription
When To Avoid Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil)?
The patient should avoid Tadasoft-40 mg if:
- Are you allergic or hypersensitive to it?
- Have you taken Riociguat and nitrates lately (for angina or chest pain)?
- Had a heart attack, stroke, liver disease, or very low blood pressure (90/50 mmHg) recently
- Are you having kidney/liver problems?
- Adolescents, females, and children
- Getting the right treatment requires a doctor’s help
- Don’t forget to tell your doctor if you:
- Having an allergy to it
- Have heart problems/hypertension
- A prolonged period of erection following sexual activity, which lasts longer than two hours
- Have kidney/liver disease
- Any surgeries or procedures you’ve had?
- You might be affected by other diseases, drugs, or therapies
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Tadasoft 40 mg, found in ED medications with different strengths. Only a doctor should prescribe Tadasoft 40mg. You should always talk to your doctor about the tablet’s duration, frequency, and dosage.
The patient should always take Tadasoft 40mg 1 hour before sexual activity. Women of any age, including children and adolescents under 18, shouldn’t use it.
How Much Tadasoft 40 Mg (Tadalafil) To Take?
When taking Tadasoft 40 mg tablets, patients should always follow their doctor’s instructions. You only need one tablet a day.
Here’s how to take Tadasoft-40 mg (Tadalafil):
Take Tadasoft 40 mg 1 hour before or within 1 to 4 hours of the intercourse if your doctor tells you to. Then, swallow the tablet with water/milk without chewing or crushing.
Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil): How long should you use it for?
Following your doctor’s instructions when taking Tadasoft-40 mg is important. Tadasoft 40 shouldn’t take for the long-term.
The patient must immediately report any overdose symptoms to his doctor or a medical facility. Erections that last longer than 4 hours, painful urination, swelling, etc.
Don’t let your family or friends touch your medicine. You can’t share the tablet without permission. You should always tell them to see a doctor.
You can take Tadasoft-40 mg whenever you want. It’s just a matter of remembering to take it before your period. Then, whenever a dose is missed, skip it and never give a double dose again.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tadasoft 40 mg (Tadalafil)?
Tadasoft 40 side effects are as below mentioned:
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Changes in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Swelling of the face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Upper-respiratory tract-infection
- Pain in the arms or legs or the back
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
You might get some side effects, or your drug won’t work properly if Tadasoft 40mg interacts with other medicines you’re taking. Always talk to your doctor about vitamins, drugs, and herbal supplements. The following medicines interact with it:
Medical conditions it can interact with include:
- Diseases of the retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney disease
- Obstructive Disease of the Lungs
Warning And Precautions:
Tadasoft 40 mg should be used with caution in the following ways:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Heart disease
- Deformation of the penis
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Pregnant/breastfeeding women
If you’re experiencing any of these conditions, you must talk to your doctor about dose adjustments.
Keep these things in mind:
An erection can be achieved and maintained with Tadasoft-40 mg, but without sexual stimulation, it won’t happen.
Make sure kids can’t get to it.
If you have questions about the dose, time, or method of administration, ask your doctor.
Before you take it, check the expiration or expiry date and all the info on the leaflet/ insert. Make sure your medicine isn’t expired.
The patient shouldn’t take Tadasoft-40 mg more than once a day.
Tadasoft 40 mg should be stored at room temperature in a dark, dry place. Before buying the tablets, ensure they’re intact and not damaged.