Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg)
Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) is an erectile dysfunction medicine that is used to treat men. Among the generic names for this drug are Cialis and Tadalafil.
Erectile dysfunction can be treated temporarily with this medication. These tablets have been approved by the FDA and are widely recommended by doctors.
They are oral medications that should take with water. The patient doesn’t need to chew or crush the pill beforehand.
One tablet of Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) will provide an erection for the next 24 hours. Therefore, one tablet per day is the maximum recommended dosage.
PDE – 5 hormone effects are induced once tadalafil in the pill has been taken. Excessive levels of cGMP are released.
As a result, the blood flow in the penis arteries is increased. Erections are induced by increased blood flow to the penis arteries.
Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) has the following advantages:
- Erectile dysfunction temporarily relieved
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
How to take Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg)
- The dosage of Tadalafil 10 mg should be discussed with a doctor in light of the patient’s body conditions.
- One tablet is the most commonly recommended dose.
- It is recommended to take the tablet at least an hour before sexual activity.
- It should be swallowed whole with water or milk. Please do not crush or chew the pill.
- According to your doctor’s prescription, you should take the tablet. You should avoid taking the tablets continuously or for a prolonged period of time.
- In the event, you suspect that you have overdosed, seek immediate medical attention. It is not recommended to take multiple doses to make up for a missed dose.
- It is important to take the dose before sexual activity.
In what circumstances should Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) be avoided or used with caution?
Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) should be used with the following precautions:
- Allergies or hypersensitivity resulting from the use of this product.
- Medications for treating angina or chest pain, such as Riociguat and nitrates.
- Kidney/ Liver dysfunction.
- Children, adolescents, or women should not be the consumers.
- Patients with low blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, or liver diseases
During the following activities, the user should avoid taking the tablet:
- Alcohol consumption
- Consuming junk food
Vidalista 10 mg Tablets: Side Effects
The following are the most common side effects of this medication:
- Skin allergy
- Breathing difficulties
- Continuous cough
- Loss of vision
- Reduced hearing senses
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of body parts
- Painful and prolonged erections
- Arms, legs, and back pain
- Infections of the respiratory system
Contradictions associated with Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg)
When combined with other drugs, this drug would have adverse side effects.
Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) should not be taken with the following drugs:
- Ed Drugs
- Protease Inhibitors
- Alpha-blockers and antihypertensive medications
Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg): Things to remember
The key points that a consumer should remember when using Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg).
- Vidalista 10 (Tadalafil 10 mg) is orally administered to induce an erection as a result of sexual activity. If you are not sexually stimulated, Vidalista 10 will not produce an erection.
- Consult your physician regarding the use and dosage of the medication.
- Tablets need to be kept out of sunlight and out of reach of children.
- To ensure that you are not using an expired product, you should check the tablet’s details, such as its ingredients and manufacturing date.
- Keep the tablets in a cool, dry environment.