ZHEWITRA 20 MG
Zhewitra 20 mg is the most commonly prescribed medication for the treatment of erection problems. Zhewitra 20mg is one of the safest drugs for treating erectile dysfunction. Zhewitra 20mg contains the active ingredient Vardenafil which is the same class of Drug as Viagra. This is a type of PDE5 inhibitor. As a result of Zhewitra 20, blood flow to the penis area is increased. Additionally, Zhewitra 20mg is capable of softening the muscles of the penis. This increases blood flow to the penis and enhances erection strength. There are some that are very expensive, and there are others that are relatively inexpensive. Taken orally, oral medication is a cheap and effective method.
There are a number of options available for the purchase of Zhewitra 20mg. In spite of this, online sources are the most convenient method of purchasing drugs. The Internet makes it easier to search for drugs. As soon as the time has been specified, Zhewitra 20 will contact you. Trustedmedsworld.com offers excellent customer service. Replacing and returning medicines is simple.
WHAT IS ZHEWITRA 20 MG?
Zhewitra 20mg is one of the best and most affordable generic alternatives to Levitra or Vardenafil. This drug is primarily used for the treatment of erection problems. There are many people who benefit from the use of this drug. The active ingredient in Zhewitra 20 facilitates erections and maintains them long enough to support sexual activity. This drug contains one of the safest and most commonly prescribed ingredients for treating erection problems. The likelihood of men having erection problems increases with age, however. Rugs can be difficult to obtain for some individuals. It is difficult for some men to maintain an erection for a prolonged period of time. It should also be noted that in most cases, orgasms occur so quickly that erections are lost prematurely. Therefore, all of these problems prevent men from maintaining a healthy sexual relationship.
Zhewitra 20 mg is an inhibitor that prevents the production of PDE. Besides PDEs, it contains other enzymes such as cGMP that prevent the overproduction of PDEs. This will result in an increase in the size of the blood carrier. Using Zhewitra 20mg can provide you with long-lasting erections.
ZHEWITRA 20 MG IS USED FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
There is no doubt that Zhewitra 20 is beneficial in the fight against erectile dysfunction. Males commonly experience erectile dysfunction. With a glass of water, you can drink the Zhewitra 20 mg pill. It can take up to 30 minutes for the medication to penetrate the body. An hour after ingestion, this dose is most effective. Zhewitra 20mg requires external physical contact to function. Patients are prescribed Zhewitra 20mg following the completion of special tests and examinations.
HOW DOES ZHEWITRA 20 MG WORK?
Zhewitra 20 tablets contain 20 mg of vardenafil. Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor available in doses of 10, 20, 40, and 60 mg per tablet. The drug promotes blood flow and ensures a full erection by opening blocked arteries, especially in the genital area. Penis muscles are softened, blood flow is significantly increased, and erections are prolonged. As a result, the recovery time from ejaculation will be quicker. It is important to remember that Zhewitra 20mg preparations are only effective when men are in a state of sexual arousal.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE ZHEWITRA 20 MG?
Follow the directions on the prescription. It is generally recommended, if necessary, that
Zhewitra 20mg should be taken by mouth with a glass of water according to the instructions provided by your physician.
Vardenafil 20 should be taken at least 40 minutes to four hours prior to sexual activity, (preferably one hour prior).
A maximum of one tablet should be taken per day.
The onset of medication may be delayed if you consume a high-fat diet.
Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking this medication. You should not stop taking the medicine without consulting your physician.
Dosage of Zhewitra 20 mg
A dose of Zhewitra 20 mg should be taken one hour prior to scheduled sexual activity.
The effects of Zhewitra 20 mg are apparent within 30 minutes.
It is possible for the drug’s effects to last for 7-9 hours.
It is important that you consume one at a time.
A missed dose of Zhewitra 20mg should be skipped if you have missed it. Zhewitra 20 mg should not be taken more than once in 24 hours. After that, you should take it regularly in accordance with your physician’s instructions.
Call your physician immediately if you have taken more Zhewitra 20mg than prescribed.
If I overdose on ZHEWITRA 20MG, what should I do?
Overdoses should be reported to your doctor as soon as possible. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause serious side effects, so do not exceed the recommended dose. As a result of the drug overdose, the following side effects may occur:
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Nasal discharge
When taking Zhewitra 20mg, do not take nitrate-based drugs such as nitroglycerin as there is a chance of sudden drop in blood pressure.
If you are suffering from kidney or liver disease, do not use Zhewitra medication.
If you have had a stroke or heart attack in the past, you should not take this medication.
You are allergic to Vardenafil hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Zhewitra, please avoid this medication.
Zhewitra should not be taken with alcohol.
There is no effect of Vardenafil 20 mg on low sexual energy.
It is not recommended to drive or operate heavy equipment after taking this medication.
Women should not take this medicine.
Teenagers have not yet been examined for the safety of this drug.
If you are taking other PDE 5 inhibitors, you should not take this medication.
Smoking is not recommended while taking Zhewitra 20mg (a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men).
Other erectile dysfunction medications should not be taken with Zhewitra 20mg.
The use of grapefruit juice with this medication is not recommended.
Under 18 years of age or over 65 years of age should not use this Zhewitra 20 mg.
If your erection is painful or lasts more than four hours, please contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention. Penis damage can result from prolonged erections (priapism).
Taking it in large quantities for an extended period of time can be harmful.
Please do not exceed the recommended dosage (1 tablet per day) without consulting your physician. Please inform your physician if you have ever suffered from:
- Problems related to the heart and cardiac rhythm;
- Symptoms of heart failure, stroke, or cardiopathy
- High or low pressure
- Symptoms of liver disease or renal disease (or if you are receiving dialysis)
- Anemia, myeloma, and leukemia are disorders of the blood cells
- A harm disorder like a blood disease.
- Ulcers in the abdomen
SIDE EFFECTS OF ZHEWITRA 20 MG
- Runny or stuffy nose, heartburn
- An abnormal sensitivity to light, such as changes in color or loss of vision or hearing
- Difficulty sleeping
- Irregular heartbeat
- Heart attack, chest pain
- An increase in swelling in the hands, ankles, feet, face, lips, tongue, or neck
- Burning or itching during urination
DRUG INTERACTIONS OF ZHEWITRA 20 MG
A healthcare professional should be consulted prior to taking Zhewitra 20mg to avoid serious adverse effects. A number of drug therapies can interact with Zhewitra, including:
- A variety of prostate medications are available, including Tamsulosin, alfuzosin, doxazosin, terazosin, and isoniazid.
- Nelfinavir, delavirdine, indinavir, and ritonavir are drugs that treat HIV and AIDS.
- Calan, Cardizem, Nicardipine, and Dilacor are blood pressure and heart medications.
- Salts of nitrates, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and isosorbide dinitrate.
- The use of antibiotics such as erythromycin and pediazole.
- The use of antidepressants such as nefazodone.
- Keep Zhewitra 20 Mg in the holder it came in, firmly covered, and away from children.
- Avoid exposing it to excessive heat and store it at room temperature.
Q: When should I avoid taking this medication?
- Do not take this medication if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Reactions that are adversely susceptible: The patient may be sensitive to one of the components of the medication
- Impedance to hearing: If ringing occurs in the ears, the medication should be stopped immediately
- Cardiovascular disorders: Medical conditions involving the heart that do not take gender into account. As a result, the heart muscles may be burdened.
- Priapism: When an erection lasts for more than four hours, it can prove extremely difficult to maintain
Q: What should be avoided while taking this medication?
- Grapefruit consumption in conjunction with medication administration might delay the accumulation of salt in the body.
- Devouring big suppers, cheeseburgers, or fries might result in retention being deferred.
- Avoid taking any natural medications or nutrients while taking sildenafil.
- Before switching to Zhewitra 20mg, inform your primary care physician of all drugs you are currently taking.