What is Zhewitra 40 mg tablet?
The Zhewitra 40 mg tablet (vardenafil) is an oral medication that can assist you in recovering from erectile dysfunction. Taking these pills will help you get erections even after excitement.
This drug will enable you to achieve solid erections of the penis, which will allow you to engage in sexual activity.
There are some individuals who suffer from issues related to erectile dysfunction and weakness. In their opinion, Zhewitra 40 mg pills are a reasonable purchase.
However, it is advised to purchase the medications with a prescription from a physician if possible.
The effect of this drug is to facilitate erections. If you suffer from barrenness issues and take a pill of Zhewitra 40 mg, you will be able to achieve erections.
Taking the drug causes the bloodstream to be further developed in the body. As soon as you feel the effects of Zhewitra, you will be able to get an erection.
The issue of male sexual weakness is a major concern today, and it is not limited to older men over the age of 60. In any case, the pill is only suitable for individuals over the age of 18.
What is the use of Zhewitra 40 mg tablet?
The medication has been prescribed by a physician. This medication is endorsed by a physician, and you should obtain it as soon as possible. It would be helpful if you sought the advice of a specialist.
Zhewitra pills are used primarily to treat erectile dysfunction and incompetence. As a PDE-5 inhibitor, vardenafil is the nonexclusive component of this medication. It is produced by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd.
How does Zhewitra 40 mg tablet work?
- Zhewitra 40 mg has been used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5 compound (cgmp-explicit phosphodiesterase type 5) is Vardenafil monohydrochloride.
- When a man is unable to maintain or secure an erection, he is said to have erectile dysfunction. In general, it occurs when the veins that carry blood to the penis become unnecessarily narrow.
- The blood flow to the p e n i s is improved by Zhewitra.
What happens if you miss a dose or take an overdose of Zhewitra 40 mg tablet?
Did you miss the dosage for Zhewitra 40 mg?
- As required, it is utilized. It is not your responsibility to adhere to the dosing schedule.
- Should you miss a measurement when taking it daily, accept the missed portion when you recall.
- If you have an ideal opportunity for your next scheduled portion, you should not pass up the passed-up dose.
- Don’t take additional medication to compensate for the missed measurement.
Is Zhewitra 40 mg taken in overdose?
- In the event of an excess, please contact your primary care physician as soon as possible.
- The dose of it may need to confront outrageous adverse consequences when it is outperformed.
- Make sure you do not take the burrow for a longer period of time than recommended.
Zhewitra 40 mg Side Effects
Common side effects of Zhewitra 40 mg include:
- Flushing (Redness in your face, neck, or chest)
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Stomach upset
- Flulike syndrome
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Back pain
- Increased creatine phosphokinase CPK)
The following are less common side effects of Zhewitra 40 mg:
- Chest pain (angina)
- Dizziness when standing
- Heart attack (myocardial infarction [MI])
- A painful or prolonged erection (priapism)
- Severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
Zhewitra 40 mg warnings and precautions
Warning about Zhewitra 40 mg
- Heart cadence issues, cardiac illness
- Heart attack or congestive heart failure
- Long Qt condition
- High or low circulatory strain
- Hearing or vision issues, vision misfortune
- An eye issue, for example, retinitis pigmentosa
- Actual distortion of the penis
- If you have been told that you should not have sex for your health.
Precautions for Zhewitra 40 mg
- It has been reported that taking this medicine with certain other medications results in a real and unexpected reduction in circulatory strain.
- When taking Riociguat or a nitrate medication like dynamite, do not take vardenafil.
- Do not take Zhewitra 40 mg if you are also taking a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart conditions, including dynamite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some sports medications, such as “poppers”.
- The combination of Zhewitra 40mg with nitrate medication may result in an abrupt and genuine decrease in circulatory strain.
- If your erection is agonizing or lasts longer than four hours, contact your physician or seek crisis clinical treatment. An erection that is drawn out may damage the penis
- If you experience unexpected vision loss, you should cease using Zhewitra 40mg and seek immediate medical attention.
Zhewitra 40 mg Drug interactions :
Severe interactions of Zhewitra 40 mg include:
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Nitroglycerin IV
- Nitroglycerin PO
- Nitroglycerin rectal
- Nitroglycerin sublingual
- Nitroglycerin topical
- Nitroglycerin transdermal
- Nitroglycerin translingual
There are at least 36 drugs that interact with Zhewitra 40 mg.
Approximately 105 drugs interact moderately with Zhewitra 40 mg.
Zhewitra 40 mg may cause mild interactions with the following medications:
There may be other interactions not included in this document. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you are using before using this product.
Make sure you keep a list of all the medications you are taking and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. In case of concerns or questions regarding your health, you should consult with your physician.
- Make sure that Zhewitra 40 mg medication is stored in the holder it came in, firmly covered, and out of reach of children.
- Store this medicine at room temperature away from excessive heat.
Q: Is Vardenafil better than Sildenafil?
Ans: Oral medications such as sildenafil and vardenafil are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It can last as long as eight hours, compared with 4-5 hours for Viagra.
Q: For how long does Zhewitra 40 mg make a significant difference for you?
Ans: There is a similar mechanism of action for these prescriptions. In spite of this, there are some slight differences in the time frame in which they work and the speed with which they begin working.
Zhewitra 40 mg takes 30 minutes to begin working and its effects last around eight hours longer than Viagra.
Q: Is vardenafil equivalent to sildenafil?
Ans: The use of sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil has been demonstrated to be beneficial in 60-70 percent of men with erectile dysfunction.
All in all, as has been recently expressed, some medications may be more effective than others, so it is recommended to try each of the three at first to determine which is most effective.